Sunday, February 24, 2008

Congratulations, Mom!


Wow! She did it! She's published!

Several years ago, Mom sent me a draft of a book she was writing. It was about her cat, Snuggles--from Snuggles point of view. It was great! I told her she should get it published. However, it was her husband Glen who finally convinced her to step outside her comfort zone and send her work to a publisher. They loved it!

I received a copy of the published work, Snuggles: A Link to Love, last night.

You, too can get a copy at www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore

I'm proud of you, Mom!



T A T E P U B L I S H I N G & E N T E R P R I S E S
Here's a Direct Link to My Book:

www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore
| orders@tatepublishing.com

Toll Free 888-361-9473 | Fax 405-376-4401

Here it is, my first published book: "Snuggles"

It will be in bookstores and on-line starting May 13, 2008.
The web site at the top is a direct link to my book and you can order it now, ahead of the release date or just read a small excerpt and see if it interests you and then buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment